On this page, you are going to discover everything that you need to know about getting started with Formula 1 betting Arizona. This means finding some of the best sportsbooks to gamble at. It means learning about the betting markets that are going to be available to you. This beginner’s guide to Formula One betting in AZ.
Introduction to Formula 1 betting in Arizona
Formula One is the largest motorsport in the world, and this means that F1 race betting is immensely popular among those living in Arizona. Those looking for F1 betting Arizona will certainly have no shortage of sportsbooks that they can choose from.
There are some great Formula 1 betting odds out there too. With races happening throughout the year, there will always be plenty of time that somebody is going to be able to gamble on what is regarded as one of the finest of motorsports.
Best F1 online betting AZ
How to choose a sportsbook for F1 race betting
When you are starting to dive into F1 betting in Arizona, one of the most important things to be on the lookout for is a quality sportsbook. Since sports betting is now legal in Arizona, more and more sportsbooks have started to appear. While most of these are going to offer a great experience, sometimes you want something a little bit different. Sometimes you want a brilliant experience.
If you skip ahead to the next section, we will point you in the direction of what we feel are some of the best sportsbooks for F1 betting. First, however, let’s start by giving you a quick overview of what we look for in Arizona Motorsport sportsbooks.
- Reputation: we love the sites that we use to have a good reputation. This means good reviews from various places.
- Betting markets: not only do they need to offer us the opportunity to put together F1 betting lines, but they need to have plenty of F1 betting markets available e.g. winner, podium, futures, etc.
- Betting odds: since F1 betting odds are going to dictate how much you could potentially win from a bet, you want them to be as good as possible.
- Betting bonuses: you want to have good betting bonuses. This means welcome bonuses and VIP bonuses.
- Customer support: even if you never need to use the customer support team, it is good to know that somebody is there if you need help.
- Mobile betting: most people enjoy gambling ‘on the go’ nowadays, so a mobile experience is an absolute must.
Of course, there may be other things that keen punters want to focus on. However, this list is an absolute ‘must’. Beyond this, for instance, you may want to look at withdrawal/deposit methods, etc.
Best Formula 1 betting in Arizona
We have been putting in a huge amount of research. In this section, we want to introduce you to what we feel are the best F1 betting sites in Arizona. These meet all of the criteria above.
Since F1 betting is pretty standard among the various sportsbooks, we suggest that you check out a few of these. Find out the UI that you love the most on each of them. Find out which site is offering the best F1 betting odds at the time that you want to gamble, etc.
BetMGM AZ F1 betting
BetMGM was one of the first sportsbooks to be launched in Arizona. This may be a brand that you have heard of, but it isn’t just about their reputation here. They also offer great experiences for both new and regular gamblers.
Draftkings AZ F1 betting
Draftkings is the place to head for those that enjoy enhanced betting odds. They are also fantastic for those that want to bet on the race while the cars are zooming around the track.
Fanduel Arizona F1 betting
Fanduel often offers a plethora of different F1 betting markets. This includes a ton of prop markets.
Caesars Sports F1 betting Arizona
Caesars Sports is another site that you may have heard of. This site is characterized by some awesome betting odds and regular bonuses for regular gamblers.
Bally Bet AZ F1 betting in AZ
Bally Bet heavily promotes its social features. However, we believe one of the most exciting things about Bally Bet is the fantastic odds that they give on parlay bets.
WynnBET Sportsbook F1 betting in Arizona
The WynnBET sportsbook has been offering F1 betting markets in the state of Arizona for a long time. People repeatedly return to them for the awesome promotions that they offer, coupled with plenty of bet types.
Unibet AZ F1 betting in Arizona
Unibet is one of the largest gambling companies in the world. This means that when you use them for F1 betting in Arizona, you know that you are going to be getting an awesome gambling experience. One that is unrivaled, particularly when it comes to mobile gambling.
How to read betting odds for F1 betting in Arizona
Of course, you can’t gamble without understanding how to read betting odds and particulary motorsports betting . Since we envision that the majority of people reading this page are going to be brand new to gambling, F1 or otherwise. This means that some people may not understand how to read betting odds. Luckily for you, we are going to clear everything that you need to know up here!
Determining the Favorite
We are going to assume that you are using the American betting odds system. This is the one that appears the most at sportsbooks in Arizona, at least. So while you can switch between the betting odds systems, we are only going to be focusing on American betting odds here.
In order to determine the favorite, you will need to look at the symbol before the displayed number. In the case of the favorite, this will be a -.
The number that follows the – is how much you would need to stake if you wanted to win $100. So, if you saw -89, then you would know that you need to stake $89 to get $100 back. Therefore, you would also receive your initial stake of $189.
The larger the number, the greater the chance of winning. Although, of course, the lower your returns will be.
Determining the Underdog
Underdogs are shown with a + next to the betting odds.
To work out how much you need to win, the number that follows the + is the amount you would win if you staked $100. So, if you saw +300, then you would know that you would win $300 with a $100 bet. Therefore, you would get your initial stake returned for cash of $400 total.
The higher the number after the +, the less chance there is of that bet coming through.
Betting markets for Formula 1 betting in Arizona
We want to wrap up by going over some of the top betting markets for your F1 betting lines. While some sportsbooks may have betting markets a little bit beyond this, these are the ones that you are most likely going to find on most motorsports. Not only Formula one but when betting on NASCAR in AZ as well.
- Winner: we are sure that this bet is self-explanatory. You are going to bet on the first driver to cross the line.
- Pole position: you bet on who wins qualifying.
- Podium: bet on somebody finishing within the top 3 positions.
- Place bets: this normally extends to the first 5-10 places on the grid. You bet on somebody finishing within one of these positions.
- Head to head: these bets focus on a small number of drivers. You are betting on them as if they are running a mini race.
- Fastest lap: whoever finishes a lap the fastest. It doesn’t matter whether the driver comes in first or last, as long as they drive the fastest lap.
- Futures: this is where you bet for things that happen over the course of the season e.g. winner of the driver’s championship.
- Prop bets: these are smaller bets on the race that do not focus on the final outcome. For F1 betting, the most common would be the number of caution laps.
FAQ’s About F1 betting Arizona
Is F1 betting legal in Arizona?
Yes. It is 100% legal to bet on F1 in Arizona. Of course, this is assuming that you are physically located within the state.
How do you get started with Formula 1 betting in Arizona?
You need to choose a sportsbook and get signed up. After doing a bit of research into F1, you are ready to make your first bet. In fact, that is the key to successful F1 betting. It is important that you do your research before any bet.
Do you need ID to start with Formula 1 betting in Arizona?
The sports betting sites in AZ will likely require some sort of state-issued photo ID from you, so they know that you are who they say you are.
Can you parlay F1 bets?
Yes. Most F1 bets can be added to a parlay bet.
Are there betting bonuses for Formula 1 betting in Arizona?
Yes. Most betting bonuses are going to be applicable to F1 bets. You should read the terms and conditions if you are unsure.