Soccer might be the most widely bet on sport in the world but it’s still a new frontier for punters in Arizona. In this guide, we will address how you can start Soccer betting in Arizona, which sportsbooks are worth joining, and the types of bets you can place on Soccer matches.
Online betting Soccer in AZ
To bet on Soccer in Arizona, you will first have to find a few quality sportsbooks, then learn the different ways in which you can place bets on a game. Finding the right sportsbook can take time but if you know what to look for, you’ll benefit from going with the best. Finally, just follow out quick betting tips to Soccer betting in AZ and you’ll be raking in wins in no time.
Soccer betting in Arizona top list
Best Soccer betting sportsbooks in Arizona
Don’t know which Soccer sportsbooks in AZ to sign up with? We have a short list of some of the top sportsbooks you can use to start Soccer betting in Arizona:
- BetMGM Soccer odds – BetMGM Arizona is a well-respected member of the world-famous MGM family, so you can rest easy knowing that it is both reliable and safe. BetMGM AZ offers new perks every day and you can use their mobile app to bet from anywhere.
- Pointsbet Soccer lines – Compared to other options on this list, Pointsbet AZ uses a more traditional interface that’s perfect for old-school punters. When you first register, Pointsbet grants you two no-risk bets valued up to $2,000.
- Draftkings Soccer wagers–Draftkings Arizona is currently one of the most popular online sportsbooks in the world. They have a wide variety of betting options, making them ideal for punters who want to place unique bets. Sign-up also comes with a $500 bonus.
- Fanduel Soccer sportsbook AZ –Fanduel has the highest number of daily users around the world. Their top-of-the-line interface rivals even some social media platforms, making it simple for new members to use and understand.
- William Hill Soccer – William Hill is the most common sportsbook in the United States, as it’s listed in the highest number of states nationwide. This means you’ll be able to bet with punters from across the country!
If you don’t take our word for it, go ahead and check them out! Be sure to evaluate their betting options and perks, and if they live up to your expectations, don’t hesitate to sign up.
Betting on Soccer in AZ
Although it’s possible to place bets in person at a physical sportsbook, your easiest and most convenient option is to sign up for an online sportsbook with Soccer betting odds in Arizona. Online sportsbooks give you the chance to place, manage, and track your bets from anywhere at any time, especially as more companies begin to develop mobile apps.
Sportsbooks are easy to sign up with and often give generous benefits to make their services more attractive. Once you have signed up and verified your account, simply deposit funds into your bankroll and you’re ready to start placing bets!
While it sounds straightforward, we recommend that you selectively pick your sportsbooks. Not all books offer the best options and you can even run into some less-than-honest sites looking to steal your information. Not sure what to look for? We’ve got you covered.
What to look for in a Soccer sportsbook in Arizona
The better your sportsbook, the more you’ll enjoy betting on your favorite Soccer teams. But an easy-to-use interface and glitzy mobile app aren’t the only things you should look for. A great sportsbook has more to offer such as:
- A trustworthy name – Online sportsbooks with Soccer are nothing new. The market has been around for nearly 30 years now and you can easily find out which books are reliable and trustworthy by reading user reviews and online forums. If you doubt the legitimacy of a book, you probably shouldn’t entrust your money to it.
- Comprehensive Soccer betting options – Betting on Soccer works a little differently than other sports in the United States. Check that your potential sportsbook has a full range of betting options so you can fully diversify where you put your money.
- Adequate payment options – These days, most big-name online sportsbooks offer the typical payment options—Visa/Mastercard, direct deposit, PayPal. If you prefer a specific payment type, be sure to check that your potential Soccer sportsbook deals with that type of payment.
- Generous benefits – Sportsbooks offer benefits to lure in new customers and keep them coming back. Make the most of these perks because they can greatly increase your wins. Look for sign-up bonuses, deposit matches, weekly sign-in perks, etc.
- Responsive customer services – Any sportsbook to whom you’re willing to entrust money should have an email and a customer service line that you can contact in the case of an emergency. Nowadays, some sportsbooks even offer a one-to-one chat option so you can resolve any conflicts immediately.
If you’ve checked that your potential Soccer sportsbook meets all of these requirements and are satisfied with their interface, benefits, and range of betting options, go ahead and sign up! But don’t just stop at one sportsbook. Signing up with two or three different books is a smart way to diversify your bets and spread the money out.
As they say, you shouldn’t put all your money on one horse. Soccer online betting in AZ using more than one book allows you to maximize benefits and access a wider range of betting options. There are no restrictions on how many sportsbooks you can sign up for, so why not play the field?
Types of online Soccer bets in Arizona
After finding the right sportsbook for your needs, you’ll need to familiarize yourself with the different types of bets you can place. Soccer betting in AZ works a little differently from basketball or football betting so even if you’re familiar with those sportsbooks, you’ll still want to explore your options:
- Three-way moneyline bets – Moneyline betting typically means betting solely on who you think will win. With Soccer betting, though, there is more than one way to place a moneyline bet. A three-way moneyline bet means placing your money on either team A to win, team B to win, or that the teams will draw.
- Two-way moneyline bets – A two-way moneyline bet essentially eliminates the draw option as a single bet but it works in a couple of ways—Double Chance Bets or Draw No Bets. With Double Chance Bets, instead of placing money solely on a win or a draw, you bet that either Team X will win/draw, Team Y will win/draw, or that Team X or Team Y will win. Draw No Bets completely remove draws as an option. If you choose to bet this way, the favorite will typically have inflated odds, but if there is a draw, you’ll get your money back.
- Goal line bets – Goal line bets allow you to place money on how many total goals you think will be scored throughout a standard 90-minute game. Soccer sportsbooks set the line and you decide whether you think the final total will be more or less than that number. If they set the goal line as a whole number and the game finishes on that line, your money will be refunded.
- Betting on totals – Totals are similar to goal line bets but instead of betting above or below a set line, you bet on the exact number range of goals that you think will be scored. For example, a soccer sportsbook in AZ may offer options such as 2.25-3.50 total goals or 4.50-5.75 total goals. Betting this way often gives better odds but it’s harder to win because of how exact the ranges are.
Once you’re familiar with these four types of bets, you can then begin mastering the art of winning. Placing a variety of bets is a smart way to spread your money out and get the most out of sports betting. Next thing you know, you’ll be winning left and right from your favorite Soccer teams.
Soccer online betting in AZ FAQ
Is it legal to bet on Soccer in Arizona?
Sports betting is now completely legal within the state of Arizona, as long as you are above the age of 21. This goes for both online and in-person sportsbooks.
Do sportsbooks charge to use their services?
Nothing in life is free. While every sportsbook is a little different, expect to pay a fee on deposits, withdrawals, or even for every bet you place.
Are sports bets taxed in Arizona?
Yes. All winnings are subject to an 8% tax that will go towards the Arizona State Government’s general coffers.
Are sportsbook’s odds fair in AZ?
Generally, yes. Odds are set by measuring prior statistics as well as the public’s impression of who will win.
Can Soccer betting be profitable in Arizona?
As long as you keep winning, yes, betting on Soccer can be profitable. Aim to win at least 55% of your bets if you’re looking to walk away with a higher bankroll.