In this guide, we’re going to cover the information everyone who is interested in WNBA betting in Arizona will need to know about. This includes the different types of bets you can place and the best online sportsbooks with WNBA odds in Arizona that are worth checking out.
Guide to WNBA betting in AZ
Bettors across Arizona have requested more options for women’s sports in their sportsbooks. WNBA sports betting gives them plenty of options. While the WNBA season may be shorter than the NBA’s, it does give sports fans a chance to bet on basketball year-round since the seasons run during different points of the year. Keep reading for all the information you need on WNBA betting in Arizona.
Best WNAB betting in AZ
Choosing the right sportsbook for WNBA betting in Arizona
Getting into sports betting while being a women’s basketball fan in Arizona, you may be wondering what the best online sports betting Arizona are.
- BetMGM WNBA odds
- Draftkings WNBA betting
- Fanduel Womens NBA lines
- Caesars Sports – WNBA bets
- WNBA – Bally Bet
- WynnBET Sportsbook
- Unibet WNBA odds
Before we get into these sportsbooks, we should review what you should be looking for in a sportsbook. One of the most important things you need to check for on a sports betting site is if they are certified to operate in Arizona. Only join a legal sportsbook to make sure your information stays safe.
Some other things you will need to consider are:
- Make sure they accept the banking method you plan to use
- Check out how you can contact customer support
- Read previous customer reviews
- Compare betting odds between different sportsbooks
- How long will you have to wait for a payout?
Best online sportsbooks for WNBA betting in Arizona 2021
- BetMGM AZ: BetMGM is one of the most popular betting sites for WNBA betting trends. People can get their bets placed faster, and their winnings will be available immediately. New members don’t have to wait to take advantage of the exclusive bonus off either because the verification process is instant.
- Draftkings AZ: WNBA fans can always find something to increase the excitement when betting with DraftKings. This betting site has new contests every day, giving its members more chances to win. Their fantasy contests are very popular with WNBA bettors.
- Fanduel AZ: One of the things that make Fanduel stand out from the pack is that they have one of the smoothest mobile apps in Arizona. If players are connected to the internet, their bets will go in instantly. Many mobile apps take a moment to process the bets, but with the Fanduel app, bets always go in quickly.
- William Hill AZ: Many new bettors aren’t comfortable joining a site they aren’t familiar with. William Hill is a well-established online casino that has built a solid reputation over the years. Their sportsbook is very secure, and they have an excellent customer service team, always ready to help their members when they need support.
- Caesars Sports AZ: New members sometimes find sportsbooks tricky to navigate. This user-friendly sportsbook keeps things simplified for its members. It’s easy to navigate through the WNBA betting lines and figure out how to get those bets in. They also have generous promotion offers for new and existing members so they can increase their odds.
- Bally Bet AZ: There are more opportunities to win with WNBA betting on Bally Bet with their great selection of promos and contests. They also have a secure customer support team that goes above and beyond to ensure every customer gets the best level of support.
- WynnBET Sportsbook AZ: One thing that makes new members hesitant about joining a sportsbook is having to put down a large chunk of money to take advantage of the welcome bonus. For only $20, new members can place a bet and have their odds increased.
- Unibet AZ: People want a sportsbook that they can navigate through and is easy to manage, which is why WNBA fans enjoy Unibet. It’s easy to place bets and keeps tabs on how much you have been spending to prevent going overboard.
WNBA betting in Arizona: Many ways to get your bets in!
Placing a bet on a WNBA and other basketball betting games makes it a lot more exciting to watch. There are many different types of bets you can place on WNBA games. Let’s take a look at what they are:
The first bet that any new bettor should learn about is Moneylines. This is the simplest style of betting and gives new bettors an idea of how WNBA betting lines are organized. Before the game begins, the bettor has the opportunity to place a bet on which team they think will win the game.
When it comes to the final outcome of the bet, the only thing that will affect it is whether or not the team you placed a wager on won. Of course, if they win the game, you will win the bet.
WNBA Point Spreads
When you’re ready to up the risk on your bet again, you can move up to placing WNBA Point Spreads bets. In this bet, you will choose which team you think will win and how many points they will beat the rival team by. The team you choose must beat that team by the amount you guessed or higher.
Example: You choose the home team to beat the rival team by 8 points. The final score ends up being 40-30, with the team you choose winning. They won by 10 points, which is more than you wagered on. You will still take home a win. However, if the final score was only 32-30, that won’t be enough points, and you will lose the bet.
Another style of bet that’s easy for new bettors to learn quickly is WNBA Totals, also known as over-under. The AZ online sports betting sites will use statistics to provide an estimated total for the WNBA betting lines. This will be what they predict the two teams’ final scores will be added together.
Bettors will then get to wager on whether or not they think the final score will be over or under the sportsbook’s total. This is a great type of bet to place a wager on if you aren’t familiar with the two teams or how they play.
WNBA Props Bets
There are more things to bet on with WNBA other than the scores. Props bets give bettors the opportunity to bet on things that may or may not occur while the game goes on. You will likely notice a selection of Props Bets become available before the game starts and more live betting options as the game goes on.
Before the season starts, you will find the option to bet on Futures in your sportsbook. We recommend placing your wager as early as possible because the odds will be higher. For this bet, you wager on which WNBA team you predict will win the WNBA Championships. As the season goes on, the odds will decrease because it will be easier for bettors to make an accurate prediction.
FAQ’s About WNBA betting in Arizona
What are the conditions for WNBA betting online in Arizona?
To place a WNBA bet online, you will need to join a sportsbook. You must be at least 21 years of age to join a sportsbook. Since the betting laws are different in each state, you will only be able to use your sportsbook while you’re in Arizona. If you travel out of state, you will need to use a sportsbook in the state you are present in to bet.
Will my information be secure in an online sportsbook?
Many people are skeptical about joining a sportsbook because they will need to provide personal information online. Always check out the URL bar to see if there is a lock symbol before the website address. If you see a lock symbol, the website has certificates for security. If you see an exclamation point in a triangle, there are no security certificates in place.
How can I increase my odds of winning a WNBA betting line?
There is no exact formula to winning a WNBA betting line. However, one good piece of advice is to give the underdogs a chance. In WNBA, the underdogs have a better chance of winning than they do in other leagues. Betting for an underdog team always has a higher payout if they win the game.
Is WNBA betting similar to NBA betting?
Is it legal to bet on WNBA games online in Arizona?
Yes, now that sports betting is legal in Arizona, you can place wagers on WNBA games online. However, not every sportsbook is legal. Always check on the website to see if they have the license or certificate posted as proof that they are legal to operate in Arizona. We recommend staying away from sportsbooks that don’t have this information presented.