SuperBook Arizona has a hefty reputation for excellence in sports betting know-how. As a result, SuperBook has earned its stripes to the point where ESPN and other major sports news outlets check the SuperBook site, too. But what does this mean for SuperBook’s strategic move into Arizona sports betting?
SuperBook Arizona bonus May 2022
At the moment, we are not cooperating with SuperBook Arizona. Please check out our other options in the list below.
|$500 Welcome offer||Bet now Read the full review|
|$250 risk free bet||Bet now Read the full review|
|$1,100 first bet insurance||Bet now Read the full review|
|Up to $1,000 risk free||Bet now Read the full review|
|$250 bonus||Bet now Read the full review|
|Risk-Free bet up to $1000||Bet now Read the full review|
|Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000||Bet now Read the full review|
promotions at SuperBook sportsbook AZ
SuperBook in AZ knows a good sports betting bonus. There are several generous boosts on offer at the time of writing, and here are our favorites:
- Up to $500 deposit match: no SuperBook promo code required, no fancy conditions. All you need to do is sign up and make your first deposit at SuperBook sportsbook AZ, and the house will double it in betting credit—up to $500.
- SuperBook AZ MLB $2 Tuesdays: place a $50 wager on an MLB full game line, and then sit back. If any batter that plays that day (even in other MLB games) hits a home run, you’ll get a bonus $2 free bet. This can turn into a pretty lucrative bonus over a day.
- SuperBook AZ NFL Sunday safety bonus: to qualify for the safety bonus (and it’s a good one, so you’ll want to qualify), here’s what to do. First, wager $100 on an NFL point spread or totals bet. If a safety is scored in any NFL game on that day, you’ll receive a $50 free bet credit.
- SuperBook AZ mobile app bonus: install the mobile app for iOS or Android, sign in, and make your first Play+ deposit. After that, place a $100 wager, and you’ll receive an additional $100 as free bet credit.
- SuperBook AZ PaysafeCash bonus: to encourage the use of PaysafeCash, you’ll receive a $20 free bet once you’ve made two consecutive deposits of $10 or more using that payment method.
Aside from some proprietary bonuses—and the SuperContest we’ll unpack later—keep your eye on daily odds boosts and promo offers to boost your SuperBook AZ bankroll.
SuperBook Arizona review
SuperBook moving into the AZ betting market should mean big things for you—the sports betting fan. And in this SuperBook review, we’re going to find out if it does. We’ll be digging deep into SuperBook AZ with a detailed review of everything. From bonuses to banking, odds to markets, customer support to questions you never thought you’d ask—we’ve got it all.
SuperBook sportsbook AZ at a glance
Pros of using SuperBook sportsbook AZ
- Generous bonuses
- Competitive daily betting menu
- Daily and event-based bonus structure
- Excellent customer support
- Live in-game betting
- Expert game and player analysis
- Fast updates
Cons of using SuperBook AZ sportsbook
- Slow loading on key pages
- Limited to third-party banking options
SuperBook Arizona key features
Bonus offers at Superbook Arizona
SuperBook Arizona doesn’t mess around when it comes to drawing in Arizona sports betting fans. While we think a few more general bonus options would be nice, we’re huge fans of the event-based SuperBook bonuses (more on those in a minute).
SuperBook AZ has a top-tier mobile app
SuperBook’s native iOS and Android mobile apps aren’t perfect. They are, however, highly intuitive, responsive, ultra-glossy, and pleasant to use.
More than that, they do what we expect of our mobile apps: they let us do everything without ever having to log in to a desktop PC or stay glued to a desk as we watch the clock run down.
SuperBook AZ has good live in-play betting
Live sports betting has become such a staple—it’s hard to imagine life without it. SuperBook knows this well, and so it has created a state-of-the-art live betting schedule that will keep even the most jaded sports betting fans on the edge of their seat.
Banking options at SuperBook Arizona sportsbook
In a nutshell: this is where SuperBook AZ lets the side down. How? It has the smallest number of banking options out of all the licensed Arizona sportsbook reviews we’ve written. What are those options?
Play+, PaySafe, and wire transfer.
If every cloud has a silver lining, there are some benefits to the third-party payment platforms SuperBook uses.
For starters, Play+ and PaySafe both accept all major credit and debit cards, PayPal, and cash. Secondly, PaySafe is the main provider of the VIP Preferred payment scheme, so it accepts ACH eCheck.
Finally, SuperBook has set a minimum deposit and withdrawal limit of $10 across the board (excluding wire transfer) with zero transaction fees.
Betting odds at SuperBook Arizona
SuperBook is known across the States for having one of the biggest wagering menus. So if you like variety in your sports betting, this is where you want to be. Before we launch into the betting odds and lines on offer, let’s have a look at one of SuperBook’s biggest betting drawcards: the SuperContest.
SuperContest at SuperBook Arizona
SuperBook Arizona has a proprietary ace up its sleeve—in the form of a season-long football handicapping contest. You pay an entry fee into the prize pot at the start of the season and pick five games against the spread each week. Correct picks garner their owner 1 point, a push earns 0.5, and a loss earns zero.
Simply have the most points at the end of the season to take home the grand prize. And grand, it is. While we don’t know yet what the prize pool will look like for Arizona SuperBook users, we do know that it’s been up to $1.5 million in the past.
There is also a SuperContest Reboot for bettors who missed out on the main event—and a SuperContest Gold competition for big money players.
AZ SuperBook sportsbook betting lines
SuperBook AZ offers more than enough variety in its betting menu to keep seasoned pros and novice bettors happy. It’s got the staple bet types you see at all the reputable sports betting sites, as well as a great depth of prop bets, proportional bets, and excellent live betting.
- First Five Innings
- 60 Minute Line
- Overtime betting
- Puck line win
- First touchdown
- Point spreads
- Run lines
- Totals (Over / Under)
- Win Totals
- Player, team, and game props
- Live in-game betting
Sports betting markets at SuperBook Arizona
We enjoy the quality and depth of the SuperBook sports betting markets. It covers the Big 3 nicely but provides a good base-level focus on smaller sports in the US and internationally.
Strong college coverage makes it easy for Arizona sports fans to bet on their favorites (teams, not individuals, of course). Here are some of the sports betting markets on offer at SuperBook.
- Football (NFL, CFL, and NCAAF)
- Basketball (NBA / WNBA / NCAAB)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Hockey (NHL / AHL)
- Olympics (Winter / Summer)
- Soccer (Euro 2020, English Premier League, Int’l competition)
- Tennis (Wimbledon / Australian Open / French Open / US Open)
- Golf (Ladies’ and Men’s PGA / Masters)
- Cycling (Tour de France / Giro d’Italia / Vuelta a Espana)
- Aussie rules
- Auto racing (NASCAR, F1)
- Rugby Union (Rugby World Cup / international cup challenges)
- Rugby League
Customer service at SuperBook Arizona
There are a few things to praise when it comes to SuperBook AZ. We’re big fans of the 7:00 am to 11:00 pm / 7 days customer care hotline. We’re also impressed that SuperBook has ponied up with an email address, phone number, and live chat.
If you think you can resolve your issue without talking to a real live customer service staffer, you’re also in luck. SuperBook has a long list of FAQs in their help center—all of which are sorted by category. Feeling impatient? There’s a handy search bar on both the desktop site and mobile apps.
Live chat: Yes
SuperBook Arizona FAQs
What is the SuperBook Arizona SuperContest?
It’s a football handicapping challenge. You pay an entry fee and make picks throughout the NFL season to earn points. Whoever earns the most points by the end of the season wins a major cash prize.
Can I use the SuperBook app on my Android phone?
Yes. SuperBook offers fully functional, responsive native iOS and Android apps.
How do I get in touch with customer support at SuperBook Arizona?
You can call, email, or use the live chat feature 7 days a week.
Can I bet on college football on SuperBook in Arizona?
Yes, it’s legal to bet on college sports in Arizona. However, it is not legal to bet on individual college players in Arizona.
Can I make a deposit using my credit card at SuperBook AZ?
You’ll need to download a third-party payment app—either Play+ or Paysafe. From there, yes, you can use your credit card to make deposits and withdrawals.