Thought about Boxing betting in Arizona? We have just the guide for you. Within our guide, you’ll discover how to pick a sportsbook, knowledge on the betting types, and even hear some expert tips and tricks!
Online Boxing betting in Arizona
In three simple steps, you can start betting in Boxing. To save you time, we have looked into the best Boxing betting sites around so you can jump straight into the action. We’ve also given you a few easy types of bets to get you up and running.
In this guide, we’ll look at:
- Picking your sportsbooks
- Knowing the bet types
- Pro bettors’ tips
- And lots more
List of Arizona boxing sites
|Up to $1,250 bonus + 1,000 credits||Bet now Caesars Sportsbook AZ review|
|No sweat first bet up to $1,000||Bet now FanDuel AZ review|
|Risk-Free bet up to $1000||Bet now BetMGM AZ review|
|Bet $50 get $200||Bet now Unibet AZ review|
|Up to $500 free bet||Bet now BetRivers AZ review|
|Risk-free bet up to $1,000||Bet now Fubo AZ review|
|Bet $50 get $250 free||Bet now Betfred AZ review|
|3 risk free bets for max $100||Hard Rock Sportsbook AZ|
Top 5 sportsbooks for Boxing betting in AZ
We could let you go off on your own now you have all the tools to pick your sportsbooks. But, you’d spend hours wading through the no-good options before arriving at your final selection. So, we thought we’d save you the hassle and give you our top 5 picks to act as a starting board at least.
BetMGM Boxing odds
PointsBet Boxing lines
William Hill Boxing odds
Boxing betting in AZ
Now that you know which betting sites in Arizona offers Boxing odds, follow these steps to choose the right AZ sportsbooks for boxing betting:
- Consider how the site protects your data. They should use the latest SSL or TSL protocols and list their security features in the FAQ section.
- Make sure the site has competitive odds and lines. You want to make money, right? Then you always need a great boxing betting line.
- Ensure they have great bonuses. You deserve brilliant promotions to build your bankroll and make you feel valued.
- Look at the withdrawal speed and payment options. There should be a plethora of deposit/withdrawal methods. Not to mention you shouldn’t have to wait ages for your winnings.
- Read reviews. If other people love something, they’ll tell you. If they don’t, they’ll tell you. Look for independent reviews to get the most accurate picture of the bookie.
Boxing betting types in Arizona
You’re all signed up at the sportsbook. Now, what bets should you make? Found out below:
Moneyline betting on Boxing in AZ
Moneyline betting is one of the most popular wagering types in Boxing. Why? It’s the OG bet type! Essentially, you’re just picking the outright winner. The bet comes with American odds, meaning it distinguishes between the underdog and the favorite.
When looking at Boxing AZ betting odds on the moneyline, the positive sign indicates the underdog, and the negative indicates the favorite. The former shows the amount of money you can make when betting $100. Example: A $100 bet on Errol Spence Jr. at +160 means you will receive a $160 profit if your bet is accurate.
Knockout or stoppage
Here, you are betting on whether the fighter will win through a stoppage or a knockout. You will only win the money if the fight is concluded with a knockout or stoppage. Again, you’ll find American odds with a favorite and an underdog on these wagers.
Over/under boxing bets
After moneyline bets, over/under bets are the next most popular type. First, you place a wager on how long you believe the fight will last. In other words, you decide whether you think the fight will be longer than the proposed duration or shorter.
Win method betting is possibly our preferred Boxing Arizona sports betting type. You’re making the standard moneyline a tad more interesting.
You don’t just bet on who you think will win the fight. Instead, you bet on how you believe they’ll win. If your chosen method turns out to be correct, your payout is a lot bigger than simply betting on the regular moneyline.
There are plenty of round betting types. It’s basically an umbrella term itself. The most popular round bet is wagering on which round the match will end. However, you can increase your payout if you fancy also betting on who will win on the specific round.
Pro Boxing bettors Arizona
Whether you’ve been betting on football in AZ, or on Boxing for years, or you’re a complete beginner, you’ll benefit from hearing some expert tips and tricks.
Luckily, we’ve got 10 pro secrets just for you:
- Always put your head before your heart — Unlike team sports, it’s unlikely that you will find a boxer from your hometown. And if you did, they won’t constantly be fighting throughout the year. This means there are no loyalties. However, you often end up picking and choosing who you want to win. Whatever the fight, you’ll have a favorite, which makes it tricky to keep your heart out of the equation.
- Don’t delude yourself — Delusion goes hand-in-hand with betting with your heart. You may find yourself coming up with creative ways where your favorite can win, preventing objectivity. Step away from delusional thoughts and scenarios. Look at the facts and figures instead.
- Block out the hype — Fight promoters can build up a brilliant picture of the boxer. In reality, the fighter may not be able to keep up with the hype surrounding them. At the end of the day, marketers are doing their job by promoting the fights. But it’s your job not to let that influence your betting decisions.
- Consider past fights — To make a profitable bet, you can’t just look at the Boxing card. Instead, go further back in the fighter’s career. Look at who they’ve fought and how well they did. Compare these analytics to their opponent, and you’re likely to place a profit-making wager.
- Understanding different Boxing styles — “Styles make fights” is a legendary saying in Boxing. They are telltale signs of who should have the advantage. One fighter could find it difficult to fight against southpaw opponents. Others may have terrible footwork. Whatever it is, every boxer has a weakness. Find it!
- Bet on what you know — Don’t just bet on random fights. Know your fighters inside out before wagering your hard-earned dollars on them. You’ll find far more success this way.
- Manage your money effectively — Any pro bettor will tell you that bankroll is incredibly important. It stops you from making huge, uninformed wagers and ultimately putting yourself in debt. We’ve all heard the stories about people remortgage their house! It doesn’t have to be this way. Practice great money management, and safe Boxing betting online is yours for the taking.
- Stay sober — Drinking and profitable betting are not a match made in heaven. In fact, inebriation can seriously impact your ability to make informed decisions. So, stay sober and keep your head in the game to make some money.
- Read fight camp news — Honestly, this is probably a no-brainer. But it’s important nonetheless. Occasionally, fight camps will update you on the progress of the boxers. They may even let you know about injuries or illnesses. Follow this closely so you can add this information into your bet-placing arsenal.
- Know how badly they were beaten up previously — Otherwise known as “previous punishment,” how to hurt the fighter is from the previous match often dictates how they’ll perform next. Take this into account before you wager on the sports market.
Boxing online betting AZ FAQ’s
Boxing betting is indeed legal in Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey signed the sports betting bill into immediate effect in 2021.
Yep! With live betting, you can wager while the fight happens, not just before it starts. In-play betting is the hottest trend in the gambling world right now.
The short answer is no. However, it’s recommended to use multiple Boxing betting sites so you can go line shopping. In other words, you can always get the best odds and, thus, payouts.
The moneyline wagers are arguably the best Boxing betting type for beginners. They are incredibly easy to get your head around. Not to mention that simple analytics will help you make informed decisions.
Yes, if their bets meet certain requirements. For example, they must bet on themselves to win each time. They can’t bet on their opponents.