FOX Bet Arizona promo code
Thanks to a strategic partnership between FOX Sports and the Stars Group. Arizona bettors now have access to a powerhouse of sports media and online betting in one place, namely FOX Bet Arizona, and in this review we’ll look at all the ins and outs of this sportsbook titan
- FOX Bet Arizona promo code
- Fox Bet Arizona promo code
- Fox Bet Arizona bonus code
- FOX Bet Arizona sportsbook
- FOX Bet Arizona app
- FOX Bet Arizona: Bets available
- Customer support
- FAQ’s About FOX Bet Arizona
FOX Bet Arizona promo code bonus November 2022
At the moment, we are not cooperating with FOX Bet Arizona promo code. Please check out our other options in the list below.
FOX Bet Arizona promo code: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the ADG.
|BetRivers Sportsbook Up to $500 free bet||Bet now BetRivers AZ review|
|BetMGM Sportsbook Risk-Free bet up to $1000||Bet now BetMGM AZ review|
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,250 bonus + 1,000 credits||Bet now Caesars Sportsbook AZ|
|SuperBook Sportsbook 100% deposit match up to $1,000||Bet now SuperBook Arizona review|
|Betfred Sportsbook Bet $50 get $250 free||Bet now Betfred AZ review|
|DraftKings Sportsbook Up to $1,000 Deposit Match||Bet now DraftKings Arizona review|
|Fanduel Sportsbook No sweat first bet up to $1,000||Bet now FanDuel AZ review|
|Unibet Sportsbook $100 risk-free bet||Bet now Unibet AZ review|
Fox Bet Arizona promo code
Daily odds boosts
Daily odds boosts are pretty standard for sports bettors, but FOX Bet AZ takes it one step further. Aside from the increased odds on daily events, they give you another chance to boost your bankroll—with bet boosts by FOX Sports hosts like Clay Travis and Colin Cowherd. They’ve also got the FOX Bet Super Boost.
Fox Bet sportsbook Arizona promo code
If you follow FOX Sports’ Cousin Sal, this one’s for you. FOX Bet sportsbook insurance promo codes covers users up to $25 (in free bets—not cash) if Cousin Sal’s custom wager loses. This is a fun way for recreational bettors to learn some sports betting tips and betting strategies with a safety net.
Fox Bet Arizona bonus code
Fox Bet Arizona sign up bonus
FOX Bet Arizona sign-up bonus looks generous from the outset: up to $500 risk-free bet.
As with every bonus or sign-up offer, there’s a caveat or ten.
- You use your own funds to make your bet. If it wins, congratulations! If it loses, however, FOXBet kick in to match what you lost with an account credit up to $500.
- Your first bet needs to be on odds of -200 or below. No betting on -250 moneylines, then.
- You’ve got 90 days to make your bet, from the day you open your account.
- The risk-free offer is for your first bet only.
- If your first wager is only $50, that’s what you’ll get back as a credit on a losing bet. The amount is not cumulative up to $500.
FOX Bet’s in-house loyalty program lets you earn points for each wager you place. Bet high and often and you’ll rack up points to unlock free bets, bonuses, deposit matches—even tickets to major games.
It’s a good rewards infrastructure, but the qualifying terms mean you’ll need to be a high-stakes sports bettor in the long-term to maintain the good gifts. At the time of writing this review, users need to unlock a minimum of 10 chests within a 28-day period to receive upgrades.
FOX Bet Arizona sportsbook
If celebrity influencers and veteran sports media personalities are anything to go by, FOX Bet is gearing up for massive success in the Arizona sportsbook competition. But how do they perform from a bettor’s perspective?
We got digging to see how FOX Bet stood up in the Arizona sports betting market. In this Review we’ll show you what you need to know before you sign up.
Pros and cons
FOX Bet Arizona sportsbook is clearly catering to the casual sportsbook user. The interface is clean and familiar, and they seem to be offering competitive odds and lines for the most popular sports markets. Bonuses and promos aren’t hitting the benchmarks we’d like to see from a big name media brand, but overall—FOX Bet is definitely worth a closer look.
Here are some quick-glance pros and cons to betting online with FOX Bet Arizona sportsbook:
- Backed by sports betting experts and a strong media brand
- App for Android and iOS
- Extensive selection of US and international markets
- Zero transaction fees
- Generous daily odds boosts
- Feature-rich interactive site
- Multi-year partnership with MLB
- 24/7 Live Chat feature
- Limited deposit and withdrawal options
- No phone support
- Sub-par bonuses
- Challenging sign-up process
Features and benefits
We’ve got a few fun features on offer at the FOX Bet Arizona sportsbook.
- Juice. Juice—AKA the vig—is a tax every sportsbook charges for a bet. You’ve also got the hold—a cut the sportsbook takes on every dollar you wager. FOX Bet’s hold is one of the lowest on the futures market—meaning slightly better odds and a slightly more padded back pocket for you in the long run.
- Pricing. Great pricing on futures and minor sports markets.
FOX Bet Arizona app
- Fast withdrawal process and instant deposits
- Easy to find custom bets and in-app content
- Ultra-competitive lines and odds—especially in futures and moneylines
- Cluttered landing page
- Different FOX Bet apps for different states—so you’ll need to download the right one for Arizona (plus any others you need while travelling)
The FOX Bet mobile app is easy to review. In a nutshell, it’s packed with features—but it looks it. On a mobile screen, the highlight on custom bets, FOX presenter reports, and daily odds boosts quickly clutter up your screen real estate.
When you’re finally able to navigate to the markets and place your bets, we like how intuitive and responsive the app is. Bet slips take a little extra time to load, but the action of betting is seamless.
We’d like to see FOXBet put more of a focus on the markets and navigation—and take some of the screen space away from custom bets and brand-focused promos.
FOX Bet payout AZ
Before we launch into the review of deposits and withdrawals section of this sportsbook review, Fox Bet payout Arizona is standard for what we can see for the online betting market.
FOX Bet payout AZ doesn’t charge a transaction fee for using major credit / debit cards or Skrill. It also doesn’t charge a fee on withdrawals. Zero fees—that’s a good enough reason to test-drive the FOX Bet sportsbook.
Deposit options at FOX Bet AZ
Off the bat, FOX Bet sets a $10 deposit limit across the board. Pretty reasonable, by our standards, plus all deposit options mean you’ll instantly see that cash in your account.
- Visa and MasterCard credit / debit cards
- Play+ prepaid card
- ACH bank transfer
- Bill Payment (if offered by your bank)
Banking options at FOX Bet AZ
Again, we’ve got zero fees when you cash up your winnings on the FOX Bet sportsbook. There’s a $10 minimum withdrawal limit—not surprising, although we would like to see more competitive terms like those offered by some other sportsbooks.
- ACH bank transfer (allow up to 10 days)
- PayPal (up to 24 hours)
- Skrill (up to 24 hours)
- Play+ (instant)
FOX Bet Arizona: Bets available
The beauty of a US-owned sportsbook is how well it caters to a US market. For Arizona sports fans looking to be on any major sporting event in North America, FOX Bet has you covered.
The same goes for big name Euro and international events—like Euro 2020, the English Premier League, and Wimbledon.
Here’s a taste of the FOX Bet AZ sportsmarket lineup:
- Basketball—NBA, NCAAB, International leagues
- Baseball—MLB (including the World Series) and NCAA
- Football—NFL, NCAAF, CFL, XFL
- Hockey—All hockey betting markets are covered by FOX
- Soccer—English Premier League, MLS, Champions League, Euro 2020, La Liga, Bundesliga, World Cup
- Formula 1
- Golf—All major golf tournaments, PGA tours, The Masters
- Tennis—Australian Open, French Open, US Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon
- Cricket World Cup
- Rugby League / Rugby Union / Aussie Rules
Quick note: Yes, you can bet on college sports in Arizona. No, you can’t place prop bets on individuals in college sports. It’s not a FOX Bet thing—it’s state law.
Types of bets available at FOX Bet
FOX Bet sportsbook is pretty generous with its sportsmarkets, and they’ve got an extensive list of day to day bonuses and boosts to keep you—and your account—in high spirits.
But what about their betting lines? We checked out the bet types on offer, and they had everything you’d expect from a top tier sportsbook.
- Spreads / point spreads
- Run lines
- Championship futures
- Win totals
- Parlays / Accumulators
- Round Robins
- Teaser bets
- Prop bets—team / player / game
Portional bets—like baseball’s First Five line or hockey’s 60 minute line—are well catered for on FOX Bet. Periods, quarters, first half, second half, innings—they’re all here.
We’re torn when it comes to FOX Bet’s AZ customer support.
On the one hand, there’s ‘round-the-clock live chat support and an email address. The FAQ section of the desktop site is extensive and helpful, and it covers pretty much everything you’d need to get started with your troubleshooting.
The thing is: if you can’t find what you’re looking for, there’s no dedicated phone support. Even if it was only during office hours, it would be good to have the peace of mind of a phone number on any site where you’re keeping your hard-earned cash.
Summary of the review
A merge between FOX Sports and the brains behind PokerStars brings masses of experience and a big following to the sports betting world. Put together, these behemoths of the industry have created what could be Arizona’s leading online betting platform.
We love the competitive odds, extensive markets, and niche daily boosts. We’re not loving the cluttered mobile app and the commentator-heavy in-page advertising. FOX Bet’s Arizona site is good, and a worthy competitor in the Arizona sports betting arena—but it’s not great just yet.
FAQ’s About FOX Bet Arizona
Yep. BetStars became FOX Bet on August 31, 2019.
FOX Bet is partly owned by FOX, so there’s bound to be some crossover. Similarly, part of the deal between FOX and The Stars Group was advertising, affiliate fees, and the use of FOX trademarks.
Fast Deposit gives you the option of topping up your account without leaving the page you’re on. You can top up your account instantly using a credit/debit card, PayPal, or Skrill, and you won’t lose your place in your game or bet.
Luis Garcia hails from the prestigious city of Phoenix, Arizona and is passionate about sports in all its forms (but mostly football and soccer). With many years of blogging in the sports category, he gives the site a more in-depth value to our readers.