From picking the right sportsbooks to finding the right bet type for you, NFL betting in AZ is about to get profitable. This season is your season. Don’t miss out on our expert tips that will take you from a betting zero to a betting hero in no time at all.
NFL betting AZ: Guide
After finishing this guide you’ll know :
- How to choose the best sportsbooks
- The best types you can make
- The pro tips
Put this into practice, and you’re in for one amazing NFL season! If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch after looking at the FAQs below.
NFL betting list in AZ
NFL betting Arizona: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the ADG.
|Desert Diamond Sports $250 Welcome Match Bonus||Bet now Desert Diamond AZ promos|
|Betfred Sportsbook Get up to $1,111 in free bets||Bet now Betfred AZ review|
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,250 bonus + 1,000 credits||Bet now Caesars Sportsbook AZ|
|BetRivers Sportsbook Up to $500 free bet||Bet now BetRivers AZ review|
|SuperBook Sportsbook 100% deposit match up to $1,000||Bet now SuperBook Arizona review|
|DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $5, get $200 in Free Bets||Bet now DraftKings Arizona review|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Bet $5, get $150 in bonus bets||Bet now FanDuel AZ review|
|BetMGM Sportsbook Risk-Free bet up to $1000||Bet now BetMGM AZ review|
|Unibet Sportsbook $100 risk-free bet||Bet now Unibet AZ review|
21+ only. Gambling problem? Call or text 1-800-522-4700.
Best NFL betting AZ sportsbooks
Finding the right Arizona sports betting operator can be tricky. You want to ensure you get the best lines and are able to shop around while keeping yourself secure. There are some factors to consider when looking for safe and legal bookies. Take a look at our handy list below.
Here’s what makes a great NFL sportsbook in AZ:
- Licensing: The NFL sportsbook in AZ should hold a license. It certifies them to operate legally in Arizona.
- Protection: A good sportsbook will always protect your sensitive data. They understand the importance of security and use updated systems. Their protocols are clearly displayed in the FAQ section.
- Bonuses and promotions: A generous welcome package is a great addition to an all-around sportsbook. Anything that helps you boost your bankroll.
- Options: A bunch of betting options is a must.
- User experience: It should have a clean, easy-to-navigate layout.
We’ll help narrow the playing field for you.
The internet is full of sportsbooks claiming to be the best. Below you’ll find ones you can truly trust.
- FanDuel NFL odds: Excellent futures betting, deposit matching, and wonderfully user-friendly.
- BetMGM NFL: Incredibly competitive NFL betting AZ odds, rapid payouts, and attractive bonuses.
- DraftKings NFL lines: Sleek interface, reliable mobile betting app in AZ, and very easy to use.
- Caesars NFL betting: Almost flawless reputation, great sign-up package, and brilliant props.
- Unibet: Great NFL lines, known for its moneyline wagers and welcome bonus.
NFL sports betting types in Arizona
We know you’re excited to get started, so let’s not waste time and get straight into the best types you can make.
NFL Moneyline bets AZ
NFL betting doesn’t get more straightforward than Moneyline bets. First, you just bet on the team you think will win the game. Then, if there’s a tie for some reason, you’ll receive a refund of your initial stake.
Here’s an example:
Packers +250 Cardinals -315 The Cardinals are the favorites here (denoted by the negative number). However, the odds are low since the bookmakers have decided they’re likely to win, and thus, less risk is involved.
The payouts may look like this:
- If you bet $100 on the Packers (+250) and they win, you’ll receive $350 profit.
- If you bet $100 on the Cardinals and they win, you’ll receive $131.75 profit.
NFL betting – Prop bets
NFL betting props are incredibly popular. They’re usually thought of as enjoyable, fun wagers and not a way to make a killing. Propositions (props) allow you to bet on things that aren’t related to the win/lose outcome of the match.
This type of bet tends to be phrased as a question like this:
- Will a certain player score a touchdown?
- Will the first to score win the game?
- How many field goals will there be?
- Which team will be the first to score?
Of course, some of these are near-impossible to predict. However, there are props that are easier to make informed decisions about, such as:
- Over/under on a certain player’s touchdown passes
- Over/under on a certain player’s passing yards
If you approach prop bets in the right way, you’ll find that they can be profitable.
NFL picks and parlays AZ
If you want an increased payout, you may choose to group multiple wagers onto one ticket. This is known as a parlay. They’re popular thanks to the big wins you can receive.
On the flip side, it’s incredibly hard to win. If even just one game doesn’t hit, you lose the entire parlay. So 6 out of 7 of your wagers could win, and you would still lose.
Here’s an example of parlay payouts:
|Number of Teams||The Payout||$10 Wager Payout|
Remember when we discussed parlays? Well, teasers are fairly similar. They are often known as an “advanced wager” — and for a good reason. However, they aren’t so complicated that you should outright avoid them.
Another popular belief is that teasers aren’t profitable. Again, this isn’t 100% true. Once you’ve learned how to use them, you can make money with this bet type. It’s not easy, but nothing about turning a profit NFL Arizona sportsbooks is!
Okay, so what are teasers?
Well, they’re a parlay with a modified point spread. They pay less than parlays, but you’re offered a better spread.
Take a look at this teaser odds table example:
|6 points||6 ½ points||7 points|
NFL Pleaser bets AZ
Pleasers are also similar to parlays. It involves putting multiple spread or totals wagers on one ticket. Each individual wager must be correct for you to win. The difference? Pleasers are far harder to win since the NFL betting lines are moved in the sportsbook’s favor.
Let’s explain with an example:
- Arizona Cardinals (+6.5 point spread) vs. Pittsburg Steelers (-6.5 point spread)
- Baltimore Ravens (-7.5 point spread) vs. New York Giants (+7.5 point spread)
- A logical bet is to wager a two-team parlay if you think the Steelers and Ravens will cover the spread. However, it wouldn’t give you a massive payout.
- If you believe that the Steelers and Ravens would cover it considerably, you may want to bet a pleaser. We’ll say it was a 6-point pleaser. This moves both the spreads against you by 6 points.
- In this situation, the Steelers must win by 13 points and the Ravens by 14. Since it’s less likely to happen, you get a large payout.
NFL halftimes and quarters
Halftimes and quarters allow you to bet on the total or point spread for the first and second half or the quarters of a game. We’d advise opting for this option when you’re certain of the full game spread.
NFL Season win totals
Betting on season win totals allows you to wager over or under a predefined number of wins in the regular season. Usually, these bets are available only before the start of the season and they’re also available for NCAA Football betting in AZ.
Take tips from the NFL betting pros in AZ
Finally, the only weapon left to put in your NFL betting online arsenal is the tips from the professionals. Here are their top 5 tricks:
- Go line shopping — Experience will help you pick out the lines with good odds. Understand how valuable each wager is and only bet when you’re in for a treat.
- Bet with your head — Stay sober and don’t continuously bet on a team just because it’s your favorite.
- Learn from mistakes — Not only can you learn from your own mistakes, but you can also learn from others’ mistakes. There are plenty of experienced bettors who share their newbie mistakes online.
- Manage your money — Always set aside money for betting, and don’t just use your checking account. This is a sure-fire way to get into debt.
- Don’t rush — Take your time when betting to negate the compulsivity that often comes with the game.
NFL betting in AZ FAQ’s
NFL spreads are a handicap system used by bookies to encourage betting on both sides. You can participate in NFL picks against the spread or with the spread. It’s your call. Your choices are as follows: The NFL point spreads favorite (giving away the points), Pick the underdog (taking the points).
The underdog is the team that is not expected to win a specific game. Instead, it’s the team that will have points on the spread and positive NFL odds on the moneyline.
The 32 teams play 16 games over the course of 17 weeks. First, the teams are split into two conferences, each holding 16 teams each. The conferences are then divided into 4 divisions consisting of 4 teams each. Throughout the regular season, every team will play their division rival twice. Once all 16 games are finished, the best teams go to the playoffs and then the Super Bowl. Super bowl betting in Arizona is one of the most popular events to bet on.
November 27, 1966, marks the highest-scoring game ever. The Washington Redskins won 72-41 against the New York Giants. With total points equalling 113, it is one of 5 games to have ever surpassed the 100-point mark.
Billions! In 2017/2018, the NFL split approximately $8.1 billion between the 32 teams. In 2019, the NFL amassed nearly $15 billion. By 2027, it’s expected to hit $25 billion.
Luis Garcia hails from the prestigious city of Phoenix, Arizona and is passionate about sports in all its forms (but mostly football and soccer). With many years of blogging in the sports category, he gives the site a more in-depth value to our readers.