On this page, we’re going to be reviewing everything a new sportsbook member needs to know about NCAAF betting in Arizona. Then, we’ll take a look at how to place bets on NCAAF in AZ and let you know what the best sportsbooks for NCAAF are.
Guide to betting on NCAAF in AZ
If you have taken an interest in NCAAF, you may want to join a sportsbook to start placing wagers. College betting lines aren’t complicated, as long as you are over 21 years of age and within the state of Arizona, you can get in on the fun. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about NCAAF betting in Arizona and the best NCAAF betting sites.
NCAAF betting Arizona list
|$500 Welcome offer||Bet now Read the full review|
|$250 risk free bet||Bet now Read the full review|
|$1,100 first bet insurance||Bet now Read the full review|
|Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000||Bet now Read the full review|
|$250 bonus||Bet now Read the full review|
|Up to $1,000 risk free||Bet now Read the full review|
|Risk-Free bet up to $1000||Bet now Read the full review|
NCAAF betting tips in AZ
Now that sports betting is legal in Arizona, you may take an interest in gambling on college sports. There are many NCAAF betting lines available for bettors, and they’re now easier to access than ever. In addition, most Arizona online brands now offer mobile apps that users can download to make betting on the go easier. This way, you don’t have to bring your computer around with you to place bets.
One tip we have for football betting in Arizona is to keep tabs on more than one operator. This way, you will know which site has the highest odds. Of course, the betting odds will change as the season goes on, and each sportsbook will have different odds listed. However, joining more than one sportsbook gives you the opportunity to place your bets where the best odds are.
NCAAF betting sites in Arizona
There are many legal sportsbooks with a license to operate in Arizona. Some of the best ones include:
- Caesars Sports
- Bally Bet
- WynnBET Sportsbook
Before we take a look at each of these Arizona sports betting sites, we should cover what you need to consider when joining a sportsbook. Always review your options to make sure the sports betting site is right for you. These are some of the questions you should be asking:
- Do they accept the payment method you plan on using?
- How long will you have to wait to collect your winnings?
- Are there any extra fees or charges to expect?
- How can you get a hold of customer service? How long should you expect to wait for a response?
- What type of promotions do they offer to new and existing members?
- What do other customers have to say about the sportsbook? (Tip: Always check customer reviews that are posted on sources other than the betting site. The sportsbook will always pick out the reviews that make them sound good to post on their website. To get a better idea of how they operate, find reviews in other places.)
The best sportsbooks for NCAAF betting in AZ
- BetMGM NCAAF odds: This highly competitive operator always keeps things exciting when it comes to NCAAF betting odds. New members can place bets right away using their exclusive welcome bonus because of the instant verification process.
- Draftkings NCAA lines: NCAAF fans always get excited about the daily contests that DraftKings hosts. There are more chances to win big with all the extra promotions and contests. Another contest members look forward to is the fantasy contests.
- Fanduel NCAAF action Arizona: Do you watch college games at your favorite sports bar? Then you’ll need a platform with a reliable mobile app. Fanduel is known for having one of the best mobile interfaces. Members can get their NCAAF bets instantly.
- BetFred AZ NCAAF betting: BetFred has been a trusted online betting site in the UK for many years. While they have great promotions and odds, one of the things members like best is that they have the option to cash out early. This can prevent them from a big loss.
- Caesars Sportsbook NCAAF AZ: If you’re a new bettor, you may feel secure using Caesars Sports because they have one of the strongest online customer support teams. They have a user-friendly website and mobile app with a very friendly welcome bonus on the side.
- Bally Bet NCAAF AZ: This trusted betting app catches the attention of many college fans with its attractive risk-free bet offer for new customers. Their mobile app makes it easier to place bets while on the go.
- WynnBET sportsbook AZ NCAAF: Members only need to deposit a minimum of $20 to take advantage of WynnBet’s welcome offer. There are no extra fees to worry about when making deposits or collecting your NCAAF winnings.
- Unibet NCAAF odds Arizona: This sportsbook is very easy to navigate, making it simpler for members to manage their bets. With so many exciting promotions and contests, college sports fans will want to be checking in every day.
How to place bets on NCAAF in Arizona
Now that you know what to look for in your sportsbook, you are probably curious about placing bets. NCAAF betting lines have many options for players to get in on. Get your wagers ready because these are the different bets you can place:
NCAAF Moneylines – AZ
When you’re tuning into a college game, you probably already have a prediction in mind of which team you think will win. NCAAF Moneylines are the most straightforward style of betting. You simply place a wager on the team you think will win. If they do, you win the bet. If not, you lose. It’s as simple as that.
With college football point spreads, you will need to choose a team to place your wagers on and the number of points they will beat the other team by. For example, if you bet on one team to beat the other by 10 points, they will need to score 10 or more points higher than that team.
If the final score is 35-20, you will still bring home a prize from your bet. However, if the team you chose won the game but only beat that other team by 6 points, you will lose the bet. Point spreads are popular betting options for the new years six bowl games:
Before the game begins, you will be able to place a bet on totals. What this bet entails is a total score that the brand predicts. This will be the total score of both teams put together. The bettor will then have to wager on whether they think the final outcome of the game will be higher or lower than the sportsbook’s predicted total score.
NCAAF picks and parlays give you the opportunity to multiple bets into one. Each bet is considered a leg of the parlay, and all legs must be correct in order to win.
Futures are bets that you place at the beginning of the NCAAF season. The earlier you get your bets in, the higher your odds will likely be. With futures bets, you place a wager on which team you predict to win the CFP. As the finals get closer, you’ll likely notice the odds decreasing. This is why it’s a good idea to get your bets in earlier.
FAQ’s About NCAAF betting Arizona
Will I need to provide any personal information for NCAAF betting?
Yes, the sportsbook will need to verify that you are at least 21 years of age to legally bet. In addition, you will need to enter your name, birthdate, email, and social security number. It’s also important to remember you will also need to enter at least one type of banking method to make deposits and withdraw your winnings.
What is the highest paying type of bet for NCAAF?
Parlays are known to have the highest payout when they are played right. With every betting site, the riskier bets will always have higher payouts. Parlays are riskier than other types of NCAAF betting lines because you must get each leg of the bet correct in order to see a win.
Will there be any opportunities to get in on live betting for NCAAF?
Once the game starts, there will be plenty of opportunities to get in on live betting. This is one of the most exciting parts of NCAA betting as well as NFL betting in AZ. However, if you like live betting, you’ll have to act quickly. Most live bets are only available for a few short seconds.
Are there any betting limits in place for NCAAF betting in Arizona?
Most sportsbooks will have a spending or betting limit set in place. Often this gets put into place when the member first joins the sportsbook. Always review the terms and conditions of your sportsbook to know what your betting limit will be. These are set in place to prevent people from going overboard with their spending.
What is the best type of NCAAF betting line for new bettors?
If you’re a new bettor, we recommend trying your luck with Moneylines first. This is because it is the most straightforward style of betting for any type of sport. In addition, it is the easiest style to learn and will help you understand how the odds work when you want to try a more advanced type of bet. Totals are another great choice for beginners as well.