Unibet, one of Europe’s leading sportsbooks, has finally made its way to the United States of America. Arizona residents like us can now benefit from the vast array of bet markets, astonishing customer support, and brilliant bonuses.
Unibet Arizona’s promotions and bonuses
The standard $500 risk-free bet for new users is all well and good. But Unibet’s ongoing promotions are even better.
See for yourself:
100K pigskin parlay
If you’re a notorious NFL bettor, you’ll love the 100K pigskin parlay. You’ll receive a bonus of $100,000 if your parlay does amazingly.
To be in with a chance, you must meet these requirements:
- Make a 6-team parlay on NFL spread bets
- Each leg (i.e., singular bet) must be at least $10
- All six teams cover the spread by an extra 9.5 points
It’s incredibly difficult to meet the criteria. But if you succeed, you’ll receive the standard parlay payout plus the six-figure bonus.
Weekly parlay boost
Just want to place normal parlays? You may benefit from Unibet Arizona’s weekly booster. If your parlay wins, you’ll receive additional profit based on the number of legs in the parlay.
Meet these requirements to qualify:
- Each leg has odds of -500 or better.
- The parlay must be placed pregame.
- The maximum wager limit is $25.
Refer a friend
To tell you the truth, we were pretty disappointed when we realized the site doesn’t offer a loyalty program. However, the negativity dissipated when we found the $150 refer a friend bonus.
You can refer up to 3 friends and benefit from this whopping great promo! We know your sports-loving buddies won’t pass this opportunity up.
Unibet review Arizona
We thought it was only apt to let you in on our thoughts and opinions regarding Unibet AZ. We’ve covered the promos, mobile app experience, and lots more. You can then decide whether you want to give it a go.
The features on Unibet AZ
If you were thinking Unibet is the same as the others, think again. The sports betting site has a lot of fancy features that sets it apart from the rest.
Live betting has taken the US online betting world by storm. And Unibet Arizona has played a huge part in the action. You can bet on all kinds of short-term events like, “Which team will win the next soccer throw-in?” while the action is taking place.
Somehow, the developers have managed to make live betting even more exciting.
We can’t get enough of the no-fuss live streaming option. Whether you’re on a desktop or using the app, it’s a lag-free experience. Who wouldn’t want to watch their predictions come to life in real-time?
Unibet Arizona’s cash-out function lets you get out of your bet early. If you think the player/team will struggle in the final sections of the game, it’s a good idea to quit while you’re ahead. You’ll claim some of your stake back or lock your profit in when the team is ahead.
Important: Not every bet is eligible for this feature. Keep that in mind when wagering!
This AZ sportsbook offers odds boosts every single day. Usually, you can claim them on the most popular sports markets. But sometimes, they like to mix things up and increase your odds on niche sports wagers.
Important: Odds boosts typically focus on parlays and props.
The mobile app at Unibet Arizona
We couldn’t portray our true feelings toward Unibet AZ in this review without mentioning the mobile app.
After downloading it from the App Store (also available on Android), we were surprised by how quickly the pages load. Since we’re fans of live betting, this was a must for us. After all, you don’t want to miss the best lines!
We ran into a bit of trouble when trying to navigate around the app. But once we figured out where everything was, the experience was entirely uphill.
Important: You must allow GeoComply software to run alongside the Unibet app. Why? To prove you’re in Arizona. It’s easy to download this software, just head to the App Store and you’re good to go.
Deposit and withdrawal methods of Unibet AZ
Despite Unibet AZ not offering cryptocurrencies, you get a plethora of opportunities to fund your account and claim your winnings.
- Mastercard and Visa: You’ll need to input the 16-digit card number, security number, and expiry date. Unibet uses a fantastic 3D secure payment system to keep your information safe.
- Bank transfer: It’ll take 1 to 3 working days for your deposit to show with this method.
- Paysafecard: Bear in mind that you’ll pay a 3% fee when depositing with a Paysafecard.
- Apple Pay: You’ll need to have Apple Pay set up on your device before you get started.
- Trustly: For instant deposits, Trustly is the answer. Unibet doesn’t take any fees either. Winner!
- Bank transfer: With no fees, you can’t go wrong with this withdrawal method. Just make sure your account is in your name to ensure no bans get placed on your account.
- Direct banking: This secure method takes 3 to 5 working days to process. You can withdraw from $10 to $100,000 at a time.
- Visa and Mastercard: You must make a deposit using a card to withdraw to the Visa/Mastercard. It typically takes 1 to 3 days to process the withdrawal.
- Paypal, Skrill, and Neteller: You need to make a successful deposit with an e-wallet before trying to withdraw. It’s the quickest solution. You’ll only need to wait a maximum of 12 hours.
- Trustly: With a processing time of 24 hours, it’s a great withdrawal method if you don’t want to use an e-wallet.
Betting markets at Unibet AZ
Kambi, the most popular oddsmaker in the United States of America, powers Unibet AZ’s platform. Because of this, you can expect a very similar experience to Draftkings and Barstool since they offer the same standard sports, including:
The above are covered extensively, with loads of bet types to choose from. You should expect to see a lot of NBA, NCCAAB, NFL, and NCAAF games covered during the season.
But that’s not all.
Unibet has taken its sports offerings one step further to include niche activities like:
- Table Tennis
- Motorsports (namely NASCAR and Formula 1)
- Australian Rules
- Rugby (Union and League)
The bet types at Unibet Arizona
The sports market at Unibet is extensive and so is the bet type selection. They provide everything from the standard bet options to unique opportunities, such as:
- Moneyline: Pick the winner.
- Spread: Pick the team/player that will cover the point spread.
- Totals: Decide whether the total score will be over or under Unibet’s number.
- Game props: Novelty event bets like, “Which team will score first?“.
- Player props: Novelty player bets like, “Will Patrick Mahomes go over or under 225 passing yards?”.
- Round robins: 3 selections with 10 individual bets.
- Parlays: Same-game parlay builders are available for both soccer and hockey.
The customer support availability at Unibet AZ
You get a bunch of customer support options at Unibet Arizona. From live chat, FAQs, bot assistance, phone service, and email, you’ll be spoiled for choice when you need a helping hand.
Although, we feel it’s only fair to say that they do not offer around-the-clock customer service. Instead, they operate from 8 am to 11 pm seven days a week.
There’s no doubt about it — Unibet is one of the most popular sportsbooks in the States. With a fantastic user interface, above-average odds, and impressive bet markets, you’ll have a near-perfect betting experience.
Make Unibet Arizona your next sportsbook. Trust us. You get a lot of bang for your buck.
FAQ’s About Unibet Arizona
How do you verify your Unibet account in Arizona?
Go to the verification page, grab your proof of identity and proof of address (a driver’s license works for both), check the rest of the requirements, upload the documents on the verification section.
How do you set a deposit limit on your Unibet account in AZ?
You can view and change your deposit limit on your account under the “Deposit Money” page while logged in. Decreasing the limit will become effective immediately. Increasing will happen after 24 hours.
How do you release free bets on Unibet?
You can find your qualifying bets under “Free Bets ; Uniboosts” in the pending section. All you need to do is click the pending free bet and you’ll see step-by-step releasing instructions.
Why does Unibet block some accounts?
There are several reasons Unibet blocks accounts. The most common being after 5 failed sign-in attempts. If this is not the reason, check your emails for more information.